- Zone 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Bloom Color Green
- Bloom Season Spring
- Usage Shade
- Ships November Through April
- Height At Maturity Over 20 Feet
- Exposure Full Sun
- Categories Trees
Red Oak Trees
$29.99 - $49.99
If you like to watch the leaves change during the summer, then you might want to plant a Red Oak Tree in your office or home garden. It is an excellent addition to your landscape because it makes a strong, sturdy appearance. It is also a tree that grows well in a variety of environmental conditions. While the northern Red Oak grows well in zones 3 to 7, the southern Red Oak grows well in zones 6 to 10. How much maintenance does the Red Oak require?
The Red Oak Does Not Require Much Maintenance
While you do need to water your Red Oak regularly after it is first planted, it doesn’t require any supplemental irrigation after that. The Red Oak is a tree that grows well in just about any soil condition. It grows well in the wild, particularly in the Southeast, so it should grow well in your yard as well! You might want to prune the tree so that it grows in the right shape for your yard; however, this is not always necessary. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the Red Oak!
Why Should You Plant a Red Oak Tree in Your Yard?
There are several reasons you should plant a Red Oak in your yard. The top features include:
- The Red Oak can provide a symphony of beautiful colors that rotate throughout the year between red, orange, yellow, bronze, and green.
- You can use the Red Oak as a reliable source of shade when the weather gets hot outside.
- The towering Red Oak can be a great playpen for your children.
- You can support local wildlife, such as deer and squirrels, which will love the acorns that drop from it during the year.
Take advantage of these beautiful Red Oak features and plant one in your yard today!
Call TN Wholesale Nursery for a Healthy Red Oak Tree!
If you are looking for a healthy tree to add to your landscape, consider going with the Red Oak. It is a strong, hearty tree that multiplies and lives for decades. For this reason, the Red Oak could be the anchor that brings your entire home or office garden together! At TN Wholesale Nursery, we can work with you, helping you find the perfect Red Oak for your property! Contact us today!